Clive is a professional Artist and Illustrator and has lived in the New Forest since 1986. Applying acrylic paint onto canvas or canvas textured paper using palette knives and brushes, Clive produces bespoke works of art mainly centred around boats and marine life, producing:
- Limited edition prints
Clive’s artwork is truly unique and vibrant. Each painting is a journey of experimentation and you will always find something new in the detail.
He has exhibited with:
- The Royal Society of Marine Artists at the Mall Galleries, London
- The South West Academy in Exeter
- The Salisbury Arts Trail
- Hampshire Open Studios
- St. Barbe Art Gallery in Lymington
- Forest Arts Centre in New Milton
- The Lighthouse Theatre in Poole
- Art galleries in Cornwall, Devon and Hampshire
Clive has regular solo exhibitions and has run art workshops for improvers. His work resides with clients as far North as Scotland and across the Atlantic in California.
Click to book a free ticket